Drifters Restaurant

(575) 538-2916

Drifters Restaurant Silver City Reviews

BASAIC BASAIC
Great Breakfast in Silver City Oct 24, 2017
There is a fine restaurant, reportedly one of the best in town, associated with The Drifter Motel. The Drifter Restaurant is only open for breakfast and lunch so we could not eat dinner there the night we stayed at the motel. However, a breakfast at the restaurant was included in the price of the motel room. Charlie and I walked over to the restaurant at about 8 AM, unsure what the rules would be. In many hotels where you get a breakfast in a restaurant as part of the price for the room, they have a special menu for the hotel guests versus the menu for the other patrons. The first thing we noticed upon entry was the place was rather crowded with tourists and locals alike. That is usually a good sign. I showed the host our voucher for breakfast and he said we could order anything on the menu except steak and eggs. I ordered two eggs and some bacon which came with a side of pancakes. These were not the small pancakes you frequently get as a side dish but full sized, thick ones. The food was well-prepared and filling. Charlie ordered biscuits and sausage gravy with a side of bacon and a side order of eggs. I figured some of that would not be covered by our free breakfast deal but it all was. The biscuits were quite large and Charlie had to take some of his to go. The service was good and the atmosphere casual and comfortable. I have to admit I liked the young woman with the tats. A great deal for a free meal and fairly cheap for those paying.
Drifters Restaurant