Drifters’ Inn & Cafe

Check Manali Hotel Deals

Drifters’ Inn & Cafe Manali Reviews

trvllr trvllr
Affordable long stay option for Manali Jun 11, 2013
I wanted to spend a few weeks in Manali in May this year and was looking for a affordable and clean place when I found Drifter's Inn on TripAdvisor. I just wanted to have a basic but clean room (no luxury not even a TV set) far from the crowd where I can relax for a few days and this was the place. I booked a standard room which was like Rs.750 ($15)/day, it has a double-bed, attached bathroom, a small cupboard and a nice view of the snow covered mountains. There were comfortable chairs and tables just outside the room where one can lounge all day looking at the beautiful surroundings. WiFi is FREE and "usable", it was fast enough to be used for audio/video and FaceBook of course :). I had to work during the day time so a good WiFi was a priority and it worked very well for me.

Note that this is not a luxury accommodation and there is no room-service, though the staff is there to help you if you need something. Guests can carry their food to their room if they want.

Drifter's Inn has been awarded "Traveller's Choice 2012" and "Certificate of Excellence 2013" by TripAdvisor.

Check Manali Hotel Deals