Drifters' Inn & Cafe

Manali, India

Drifters' Inn & Cafe Manali Reviews

DeCook DeCook
Truly lovely... Mar 02, 2014
What a wonderful stay, if winter wasn't so close I could have stayed for weeks, make that months. The rooms were clean and well presented. It's not a hotel so don't expect to be too pampered, that said the bathroom had clean linen and real toilet paper, the wi-fi worked well and the room was nicely re-cleaned on request.

The food is amazing, a good combination of Indian food as well as a large variety of very well done international dishes. Over my 9 days I worked my way down the menu and I can honestly say everything I tried was spot on. Even if you can't get a room here its still well worth a visit for a meal or just to hangout and smoke a shisha.

Nishant, the proprietor, was great at offering good advice about local places to visit. Drawing us maps and explaining how not to get lost on the way (his English was also impeccable).

As a loan traveller this place was wonderful, I was often offered the chance to join up with others for days out and everyone I meet was incredibility friendly.

All in all top place and the best stay I had in India!
trvllr trvllr
Good food, nice Ambiance and great service Jun 11, 2013
The Cafe is on the ground floor and is quite popular among travelers. I liked the Ambiance, the Food and their service. Because I was staying in Drifter's Inn itself, I use to come here for dinner often along with my brother. We usually ordered Chicken-Rice or Lamb-Rice and Pizza and these were very nicely cooked. We also tried other snacks such as Chicken Wings, Mushrooms etc. The food was delicious and freshly prepared. The staff was friendly and have a good understanding of what they are serving and they can guide you well in customizing your Pasta and Pizza. Their Cafe menu is on their website.

Overall it was a very nice experience for me and I would highly recommend this place for anyone visiting Manali.

Drifter's Inn has been awarded "Traveller's Choice 2012" and "Certificate of Excellence 2013" by TripAdvisor.

Check Manali Hotel Deals