Dreams Hotel 2

164B Cầu Quẹo, Da Lat, Vietnam
None - 063 3822 981
Dreams Hotel 2 - The night food market.
Dreams Hotel 2 - The amazing shower! And after many days of cold showers with low water pressure, this was a real surprise!
Dreams Hotel 2 - On top of Lang Biang mountain!
Dreams Hotel 2 - Mrs Dung at her reception desk!
Dreams Hotel 2 - Breakfast at Dreams.

Check Da Lat Hotel Deals

Dreams Hotel 2 Da Lat Reviews

stubbsy71 stubbsy71
The best hotel in Vietnam Feb 13, 2009
This is the best hotel I have stayed in, not only in Vietnam, but in the whole of SE Asia. The price was $15 US per night, but for that you get a great room and a huge breakfast consisting of loads of fresh fruit, warm baguettes, eggs, coffee, fruit juice etc. The breakfast is presented on a long table in the family kitchen and the atmosphere is great.

The owners, particularly Mrs Dung, are the most helpful and friendly people you will find. I was given loads of information about what to do, she helped me organise my trip up the mountain nearby arranging an easyrider to take me there, told me about great places to eat (The ART CAFE is fantastic in Dalat and closeby!) I also hired a bike from them. Mrs Dung even booked me on the best bus to Saigon (there are two buses - one is slow and the other is fast!)

I would recommend this place to anyone, it's the best!
Mrs Dung at her reception desk!
Breakfast at Dreams.
The amazing shower! And after many…
The night food market.
stubbsy71 says:
Hi Liza,
I went up the Lang Biang mountain on my own and met loads of people on the way up, but for a solo female it would probably be better to talk to some of the other people in the guest house (got caught in a massive thunderstorm in the afternoon with terrential rain and lightning - fun to look back on but quite scarey at the time!)The early morning is a better time to go.

The thing about Dalat is that it attracts the kind of people who are interested in meeting other travellers and exchanging stories so you shouldn't have a problem finding other people to do things with.

I found hiring a bicycle very safe, but then I'm used to cycling a lot in London. The crazy house is worth a visit (built by a monk who wanted to build something that defies convention). You can also cycle around the lake and there are a number of palaces and temples to visit. Think I only really scratched the surfice because I had to meet a friend in Saigon.

The air is clear and fresh, which is a welcome relief in between Ntrang and Saigon.

Hope you have fun there!

Julian
Posted on: Feb 14, 2009
privateliza says:
Hey there,

What's there to do in Dalat that's safe for a solo female traveller like me?

Would appreciate any suggestions.

Thank you!