Dream World

Bangkok, Thailand
Dream World  - Paris Je'taime?
Dream World  - View from Cable Car Ride
Dream World  - View from the Cable Car Ride
Dream World  - View from the Cable Car Ride
Dream World  - View of Fantasy Land

Dream World Bangkok Reviews

FoxyFauz FoxyFauz
Hidden Theme Park in Bangkok Nov 09, 2011
I think many people are not aware of the existence of a theme park in Bangkok since Bangkok is mainly known for shopping, partying and mainly night activities. I was only aware of this place despite having visited Bangkok many times. The reason I finally knew it existed was because it included as part of the free and easy holiday package that my boyfriend and I booked.

We took the free bus service from the hotel. The ride was about 45 minutes.

There are cable car rides, racing cars, roller coasters, haunted house (Adventure Land), fairytale area (Fantasy Land), Love Garden and miniatures of the Wonders of the World amongst many game arenas you can play. We went on a Sunday but the place was packed with Thai school kids (all in uniform)..perhaps they go to school on Sunday?

Anyway the things they sell such as memorabilia and food is cheap..maybe cause its Thai Baht.

I had fun though, even considered bringing my nephew here if I can remember how to get to this place. Of course one should not compare this place to Disneyland or Universal Studios but for families who want to bring their kids to a theme park but cant afford those mainstream, this would be a cheaper alternative.. at least its way better than A Famosa Resort in Malacca, Malaysia ;)
View from Cable Car Ride
View from the Cable Car Ride
View of Fantasy Land
FoxyFauz says:
We just went there cos it was part of our holiday package, we didnt even know what to expect or how much it costs!
Posted on: Nov 22, 2011