Dream Town Hotel Bangkok

Check Bangkok Hotel Deals

Dream Town Hotel Bangkok Reviews

nitelifenyc nitelife…
A little more money for a lot more luxury Apr 21, 2012
Before checking in to the Dream Hotel, I spent a night in a place called On8 Sukhumvit...which really wasnt that bad the FIRST time around, but the second time I stayed there (later in my trip), they stuck me in a room that smelled like sewage, was half the size of my previous room with a bathroom that had leaky everything.

I had 3 more days to be in Bkk, so I knew I had to get out of there.

That night I did some searching online and found The Dream Hotel.

I'd been trying to keep costs very low on this trip for hotels so that I can spend money on fun things, partying, clubbing, sites, etc...but when I walked into this place it was just SUCH a nice hotel that the extra 30 or 40 bucks a night was totally worth it to me.

The next morning I checked in, and I've never regretted it a bit. Sure, It cost me significantly more...but would i do it again? YES! Great looking, SEXY room, really nice bathroom, gorgeous lobby, awesome room service, and just a quick 2 or 3 minute walk from Sukhumvit.

I think I wound up paying 85 or 90 US per night. In Manhattan, this same hotel would cost 350 to 500 a night. SOOO worth it.

I'll post the pics of the room that I took w/the lights off and the "blue lights" on. VERY cool.

If you want to spend a little extra for a LOT of extra luxury, definitely stay here.
Bojasem Bojasem
very bad hotel Nov 26, 2011
i stay in this hotel in 24/11/2011

the location very bad, the room very clean, internet not

work or weak. the staff helpful.

not swimming pool.

you can get better hotel in the same price.

i stay in this hotel because it new and booking site but them

in the hotels near MBK.

note. not easy walk in Bangkok especially if it more than

10 min because it very very hot.

Dream Town Hotel Bangkok Overview

The Dream Town Hotel is located in Bangkok making it one of the best hotels to stay at while in town.
All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its class to suit guests' utmost comforts.
Each guestroom features amenities such as television, in room safe, ironing board, air conditioning.
Guests can experience the high standards of comfort while staying at this luxury Bangkok hotel with everything they need right on the site such as elevator, coffee shop, laundry service/dry cleaning.
Along with its convenient location in Bangkok, the hotel also offers a wide range of services and facilities to the guests.
The hotel provides a warm and welcoming service of international standard.
To make your reservation at the Dream Town Hotel quick and easy, please select your preferred dates of stay and proceed with our secure online booking form.

Dream Town Hotel Amenities

• Excursions
  • Photocopier
  • Desk
  • Ticket Service
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower