Dream Island Hotel

Check Fira Hotel Deals

Dream Island Hotel Fira Reviews

cotton_foam cotton_f…
highly recommended! May 11, 2009
Dream Island Hotel is a single family business but their services went beyond "business". We did not feel like we were “guests” but they treated us like new friends. They were very nice to us. Their warmth hospitality is what made our stay very memorable.

We were picked up from the port area and drove us up to the hotel by the owner himself. The drove from the port to the hotel was quite a distance but we hardly noticed because of the conversation we had with the owner. He was friendly but not too aggressive.

Once we arrived to the hotel, a beautiful young lady (happens to be the owner’s daughter) met us by the door and checked us in. I really like the ambiance of the lobby. Cozy but not overly decorated, just right to my taste.

After the quick check in we headed down to room number 14 which has a fantastic view of the Aegean Sea. I enjoyed the sunrise view in the mornings from our private little “balcony”.

The room itself is clean, spacious and furnished with a queen bed, two chairs in between a small table, a small TV set mounted on a wall, cabinet furniture, and safety box for valuables. The modern bathroom is very clean and amply supplied with toiletries, and fluffy towels which are replaced every day. There is also a mini-fridge, hair dryer and air-conditioning. Wi-Fi is free. They gave us the password but unfortunately I did not bring my laptop so when I needed to use the internet, they have a room for computers with internet access for free use.

Breakfast is provided. They have a pretty nice breakfast selections – fruits, vegies (olives, tomatoes, cucumber), cold cuts, breads, cheese, Greek yogurt with honey or marmalade, scrambled eggs, juice, coffee, and milk.

The location of Dream Island Hotel is also a plus! It is close to everything – shops, restaurants, rental cars, tour companies, bus station, and of course the caldera view!

Dream Island Hotel is in the village of Fira, just a bus ride away to the village of Oia.

As far as daily rate, I cannot say how much since this was booked for us by an agent. You may visit their website though for the accurate daily rate.

I’m giving a five star rating because I cannot say a single negative word about this hotel!

Our stay with them was absolutely awesome!
the owner who came to pick us up a…
simple but cozy lobby
i love that sink!
sylviandavid says:
This place sounds like a perfect stay. Thank you so much for the review. It's the family hospitality that makes Greece such a pleasure to visit.
Posted on: Jul 31, 2014
cimtech says:
I did not even noticed that until Brian pointed it out !
Posted on: Aug 23, 2013
spocklogic says:
Family run places are generally good value stays since you get more than a decent room and you get hospitality too!
Posted on: Aug 23, 2013

Dream Island Hotel Overview

Located in the capital of Santorini, the Dream Island Hotel is a 3 star hotel in Fira, Cyclades Islands, just 3 minutes walk away from the centre, the Caldera and the cable car leading to the port of Fira. This Santorini hotel enjoys a quiet location with views over the Aegean Sea. At the Dream Island Hotel guests will surely spent a dreamlike holiday in Greece. Enjoy the modern, clean rooms, indulge in the panoramic views of the Sea and Santorini Island from the open-air terrace while having your breakfast or a romantic starlit dinner. A friendly staff will be more than happy to assist you during your stay in Fira. Among the worth to be mentioned facilities of the Dream Island Hotel there are an outdoor swimming pool with sun loungers and a cosy sitting area for pleasant moments with friends or your beloved ones.

Dream Island Hotel Amenities

• Laundry service
  • Excursions
  • Photocopier
  • Facsimile
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Pool Outdoor