Dream Car Rentals

3725 Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV, USA

Dream Car Rentals Las Vegas Reviews

Wide Selection of Vehicles and Friendly Staff Sep 20, 2010
Wife and I rented the Hummer H1 on our Staycation. Since about 1994 when Hummer announced the civilan models I have dreamed of owning/Driving one of these and this weekend Dream Car Rentals made this possible. We had a great time and enjoyed every minute we were in it.

I will need to go back as the have many cars to choose from. A lot cheaper then buying one of these vehicles

The smile tells it all. I do recommend them to others looking for a unique car in Las Vegas

Thanks Dream Car
Rented this sweet H1 from Dream Ca…
1morespicy 1morespi…
Nightmare Car Rentals Sep 16, 2008
Dream Car Rentals is a company that has a couple of outlets in Las Vegas as well as other locations in San Diego where you can rent Ferraris, Vipers etc.

I picked them because, first off, their website is very professional looking and second, they quoted the best rate for a mustang convertible.

I was due to pick up my car in the morning and my plan was to head out of town for a spin. It took me a while to find it. On their website it says that they're next to the Harley Davidson Cafe. They're not. They're a bit further up than next door and from what I can remember, somewhere between a tack store and a McD's. When I eventually did find it I was surprised to find that it shared a space with some sort of tour company. The logo above the desk was done in bad graffitti and as for the girl serving the customers. She definitely needs to learn some manners. She huffed and puffed about everything and at this point I was a bit far behind to hear what was going on at the front.

Next up were two German guys who were hiring a Hummer. Cue lots of huffing, puffing and dirty looks from Miss Charming when asked why they had to supply their employers details. Even the couple in front of me started joking that the only thing they didn't ask for was a DNA sample.

At this point, alarm bells were ringing in my head. The German guys went outside to check the Hummer and while they were doing that a bloke came over and whispered something to misery guts. "Oh!" she exclaimed. "Just don't say anything, they probably won't notice". This is when I turned on my heels and walked straight out the door.

Unprofessional, rude staff, stupid policies and extra charges. Also, on the website it says that you can cancel up to 24 hrs and get you deposit back but in the shop, over the 24 they've written 72 in felt tip. Naughty!
sylviandavid says:
Good review. Always sad to find the hype was all they had to offer. I think the other review on this: Cory egert CDE may not be authentic .... Several odd sentences that sounds like an ad and not a real evaluation. But maybe not.... I feel more convinced by yours. sylvia
Posted on: Jan 15, 2012
Tinktinkie says:
What a bad experience!
Posted on: Jul 04, 2010
mrchubby says:
Not everyone is going to have a bad experience for sure but our car broke down and it turned out that the service had not been done at all for 16000 miles
Lucky we were only 10 miles down the freeway but it still took 4 hours to get back to the hotel.
The guy at the counter was good but useless, hiding behind the lines that the supervisor had to sort out the issue, of course he never showed or returned calls. I'm expecting problems but hey, never piss off a travel writer for major magazines!!

STRONGLY recommend trying someone else
Posted on: Oct 13, 2009