Dream Bangkok

Dream Bangkok Rates and Deals

Dream Bangkok Reviews

kanishk24 kanishk24
Affordable, Luxury and in center of all action! May 08, 2012
If you are in Bangkok and want to stay in Sukamvit, Dreams hotel is a good option. The hotel has separate smoking and non smoking wings.. Which was a sign of big relief. The rooms costs around 60-80 USD and is good for the price. The hotel is bit inside of Soi 13 and they commute with tuk tuk to the BTS which is free.

The rooms were very modern and well made. Foods were ok, but they have a beautiful bar, swimming pool and serves good cocktail. We stayed in the smoking wing of the hotel, but if you can, please select the non-smoking wing.

I would stay there again for sure!
mattt911 mattt911
Dream Apr 18, 2011
Great hotel , not too far from airport and lesss than a 5 min walk to the elevated train. very clean rooms , great pool and the nicest staff. I would definitley recommend this hotel for travelers. Although if you plan to drink at the hotel you may want to buy your own liquor as the pool bar is quite expensive for Thai standards
reza2000 reza2000
A Great Treat In Bankgkok Mar 06, 2011
Had a great stay here - a bit more expensive than usual hotels in Bangkok but worth the money. The interiors/rooms/decor all modern and high tech. Food excellent. Slightly tricky to find but certainly worth it!
kazarre kazarre
Groovy Boutique Hotel Mar 24, 2008
Full of arty bits and pieces (sparkly black carpet too). Bit pricey for Bangkok (paid 70 pound a night) and I didn't take advantage of the bar or pool as I was jetlagged and slept and then shopped most of the time. Recommended for a bit of luxury.
metsbwd metsbwd
Dream Bangkok Aug 02, 2007
I truly enjoyed this hotel! Booked based on reviews on some other web sites, this hotel had a great location in Sukhumvit, nearby the sky train and walkable to most attractions in the area. Taxi's always available to wherever you need to go. Very helpful and friendly staff...dinner both nights based on their recommendations, and both places were excellent! Breakfast and Internet were free in my room rate. The ambience of this hotel was...well...a dream! I would gladly stay here again if and when I return to Bangkok.

Dream Amenities

• Disabled Parking
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Massage
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes
  • Express Check-In/Check-Out
  • Free Parking

Related Travel Blogs About Dream Bangkok

Bangkok - The Dream is A Reality
Christmas Eve - my trip to Bangkok, Thailand and Siem Reap, Cambodia is about to come to fruition.  I had booked my airfares for this trip almost five months ago and I was lucky enough to have b… for the three nights and I was going to be staying at The Dream Hotel in Sukhumvit.  I had stayed at the counterpart Dream Hotel in New York…
Phuket, Similan Islands, Phi Phi Islands, Bangkok
I don't think we could have planned this trip any better - well besides that fact that we would have LOVED more time in each place but staying in Phuket was perfect.  There was even an elephant …bangkok too  - last minute christmas shopping before we headed home.  We stayed at the Dream Hotel - not sure…

Check Dream Rates and Deals