Dragsvik Fjordhotell

Dragsvik Fjordhotell Rates and Deals

Dragsvik Fjordhotell Balestrand Reviews

tirsomaldonado tirsomal…
Best views of the Sognefjord Aug 22, 2011
This hotel is 10 minutes from Belestrand city center and right where you find the ferry terminal from Vangsnes and Hella! If you manage to get apartment numer 101 (right next to the restaurant) don´t doubt it for a second! it is the most incredible apartment I have ever seen!

I am very much into views, and this apartment has the best views over the Sognefjord! Imagine how beautiful it can be. When you enter the apartment, you get a small kitchen and some sofas right in front of a big window facing the fjord! Next to this area you have the bedroom and bathroom, with a big window too! The floor is made of wood and the decoration is just the way I like it, nice and comfortable!

Tomorrow I will probably buy a bottle of wine so I can enjoy it in the apartment. I cannot wait to sit down in front of our window and have a nice glass of red wine while enjoying the views.

The place is so incredible that we also stayed there for dinner! The dinner lounge is also facing the fjord and it is so relaxing! They play some chillout music in the background...

Silvia had some pork with vegetables and I had cod with vegetables. Both dishes were right perfect. I even ordered some red wine to round up our dinner! ;)

With no doubt I recommend you this hotel/restaurant. If you are around, it is a MUST. But remember to get apartment nº101! ;) I haven´t been in the other rooms/apartments! ;)

By the way, the apartment cost us NOK 1.100 per night including breakfast! Dinner was not included.
tirsomaldonado says:
Yeah, the place was just incredible!
Posted on: Aug 24, 2011
Chokk says:
Sounds like a fair price to me
Posted on: Aug 22, 2011

Dragsvik Fjordhotell Overview

Dragsvik Fjordhotel is a small, charming hotel located on a peninsula surrounded by fjords and mountains: the Esefjord (towards Balestrand), the Sognefjord, the Sværefjord, the Vetlefjord (towards Gaularfjell) and the Fjærlandsfjord. We are the only hotel with a Glacier-view from the dining-room. We offer nature trails, hiking, rent of boats, bicycles, other activities and attractions for many day-excursions. This is the place for you if you want peace and quiet in the evening, but want to spend your days walking, cycling, visiting attractions or doing other activities. Dragsvik Fjordhotel is a perfect base for exploring the Sognefjord. And we will do our best to make this a good place to come back to after an eventful day. The view from our rooms and public areas is always of a fjord and mountain landscape, whatever the direction. The view of Jostefonn glacier is unique. This is the western arm of the Jostedal glacier and is a very special part of the view from our hotel dining room.

Dragsvik Fjordhotell Amenities

• Water Activities
  • Fishing
  • Hiking
  • Ticket Service
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes