Downtown Inn & Suites

Downtown Inn & Suites Rates and Deals

Downtown Inn & Suites Asheville Reviews

renellc12 renellc12
RUDE management, RUDE staff Oct 01, 2010
NO CONCERN WHATSOEVER FOR RESOLVING GUEST ISSUES... We have stayed at this hotel several times in the past with no problems. I recently moved to Hendersonville, NC, and tried to book a room for one night for my boyfriends birthday, only to be told that since I now lived within 60 miles of the hotel I fell under their "no-locals" policy. I was only a little disappointed, and just wanted to talk to a manager or owner, explain that we were repeat guests, and possibly have an exception made, given the circumstances. I was prepared to take no for an answer, just thought it was worth a shot. Well, after leaving several messages for managers/owners, and no call-back, I called one last time to speak to ANYONE in charge of making a decision. TASHA answered the phone; I was polite and explained the situation. She told me absolutely no, refused to put me in touch with management, yelled at me, and finally hung up on me. My boyfriend called back to get her name for this review, and she told him she was Tasha and that the owner of the property, DR. N. K PATEL, had actually INSTRUCTED her to hang up on me if I called back! Completely CHILDISH and UNPROFESSIONAL, to say the least, Mr. Patel. I was polite during every conversation, all I wanted was for someone to address my concern, not make every effort to avoid it. It's one thing when the staff is rude, but for upper-level management to handle a situation in this manner is absolutely UNACCEPTABLE. I have contacted them once more through e-mail since they refuse to speak on the phone, though I haven't heard back from that either, and given the track record, I will be VERY surprised if I do. I have been a loyal customer of this hotel for 2 years, but no more. I'm VERY DISAPPOINTED and I hope they don't treat every guest issue this way.... I did want to say, however, that BRADLEY, who answered the phone a few times, was VERY POLITE and took down every message I left for management with a FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL attitude. Your boss and fellow employees could learn something from you, Bradley!

Downtown Inn & Suites Overview

The Downtown Inn & Suites is located right in the center of downtown Asheville. Guests will find themselves near the Asheville Civic Center as well as Thomas Wolfe Auditorium. The Biltmore House and the Art District are both situated near this hotel in Asheville. The Downtown Inn & Suites is located within easy reach of the Asheville Airport using local buses, taxi cabs, or rental cars. These transit methods also offer easy access to attractions and points of interest located throughout the city.

All of the guestrooms at the Downtown Inn & Suites offer wireless Internet access and free newspapers. All rooms also offer microwaves, coffee makers, refrigerators, and satellite television. Private bathrooms are offered in every guestroom.

The Downtown Inn & Suites is located within easy reach of multiple shops and restaurants. Parking is available onsite as well as wireless Internet access. Each room also includes a deluxe Continental breakfast, and the hotel offers beautiful panoramic views of Asheville and the surrounding Blue Ridge Mountains.

Downtown Inn & Suites Amenities

• Elevator / Lift
  • Air Conditioned
  • TV
  • Jacuzzi
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Pool Outdoor