Doubletree Hotel Chicago-Magnificent Mile

Doubletree Hotel Chicago-Magnificent Mile Rates and Deals

Doubletree Hotel Chicago-Magnificent Mile Reviews

MichaelClements07 MichaelC…
Nice hotel, but too many problems Sep 26, 2011
Checking in was no problem. Front desk staff were very friendly and happy to answer any questions we had. Things just got worse from there. Fridge was not stocked up and we would have been charged for things we did not take if we hadn't brought this to the attention of the staff.

There was a strong smell of cigarette smoke in our room even though we were on a non smoking floor. On our departure, we did not recieve our 5am wake-up call. We missed our shuttle and almost our flight because of this. The hotel staff were extremely rude claiming they made the call and sent security to knock on our door. Our phone wasn't even working properly. They didnt seem to care. Do not stay here.
sclark521 sclark521
Comfortable and awesome views! Jul 01, 2010
Check-in was smooth and quick. The bed very comfortable -- my room was on the 13th floor. Excellent views of the city. Had a nice pool - but I didn't try it. It looked inviting and clean! Staff were pleasant and personable. Location was excellent -- could walk to most attractions in the city.
Big comfortable bed!!!
Nice sofa and chair -- looking in …
No flat screen, but TV worked well.
Look at that view of Chicago!!!
Glynnes says:
Thanks for sharing your review.
Posted on: Jul 01, 2010
acgemt acgemt
Great Location, Wonderful Hotel Sep 12, 2010
My friend and I stayed at the Doubletree this past week for a couple days of shopping and relaxation. When we arrived, we were greeted by the hotel staff, all of whom were very friendly and accomodating...and they gave out fresh from the oven cookies to anyone checking in...yum!

The one thing that really steps out when I think about my stay at this hotel is that it had such a refreshing "clean" fragrant smell to it - the rooms, lobby, and especially hallways. The bed and pillows were so inviting. There was no remote control for the tv upon arrival (?) but one was promptly brought to the room upon our request.

The hotel is within a very short distance from Magnificent Mile, and with good walking shoes, is within walking distance from Willis Tower and Millenium Park. There is an Einstein Bagel shop in the hotel as well as a bar in the lobby and bar/restaurant within the hotel.

I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone staying in Chicago, and would return to this one in the future.
Hotel room
Petricka Petricka
Simple and clean Apr 25, 2010
I stayed there just for one night, so there was almost no time to look for mistakes:-) The staff was really nice, beds very confortable and bathroom really clean. We had also quite nice view. I think parking was little expensive...cca $40 overnight. I would stay there again, location is great...walking distance to the Michigan Ave.
confy beds:-)

• Fitness Facilities
  • Massage
  • Solarium
  • Steam Bath
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower