Doubletree Guest Suites Times Square

Doubletree Guest Suites Times Square Rates and Deals

Doubletree Guest Suites Times Square New York Reviews

lrecht lrecht
Jul 15, 2011
RIght in the madness that is Times Square sits the Doubletree Guest Suites Hotel. Accommodations are nice, two room suites with great beds and electronics. The staff are very friendly and the breakfast buffet is really good. If you don't mind the craziness of walking around the area, it is a fun place to stay (and a reasonable value if you are using Hilton HHonors points). We never tried the restaurants other than the buffet but heard they were good.
tiiin tiiin
Double Tree Hotel Jun 29, 2011
We stayed here last September on a family vacation. Location is superb as it's in the middle of everything and subway are a few steps away. Fantastic service. The staff here are super friendly and helpful and we were given fresh cookies at check-in. Highly recommend!
AshSunday AshSunday
Show me the cookies: A high quality upscale hotel right in Time Squre; A great deal doesn't hurt either. Dec 21, 2009
A few buddies and I stayed here last december. The warm cookies at check-in are always my favorite part at staying in a Doubletree (I've stayed at one in Birmingham and in MA as well), but the view from our room of TimeSq was also to die for. Our 19th floor window looked directly over the area where the Ball drops. The rooms were modern and clean, the bed was exceptionally comfortable, and the service (we only used basic front-desk and concierge services) was impeccable.

Like other travelers, we booked this hotel during a discounted period and got it for slightly over 100 per night which was a STEAL for a major hotel in Time Square.
cecilgrass says:
Great place. Of all of the Times Square hotels I've been to, this and the Intercontinental were my favorites.
Posted on: Sep 16, 2010
debcon debcon
nice hotel Mar 08, 2007
I stayed here for a few days in march 2006 as it was my Dads fiftieth birthday. We needed a suite as there were three of us and as im in my twenties i refuse to share a room with my parents!Therefore we used the lounge area as the second bedroom and i had the sofa bed.The beds were comfortable (my Mum said its the best bed she's slept in) and the rooms were clean. As for the location i cant think of a better place to stay.

I loved New York and i loved the Doubletree oh and the cookies arent bad either :D

Doubletree Guest Suites Times Square Amenities

• Audio/Visual Equipment
  • Exhibit Space
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower