Doubletree Club Hotel San Diego

Doubletree Club Hotel San Diego Rates and Deals

Doubletree Club Hotel San Diego Reviews

ccjbeachbum ccjbeach…
i love hiltons but try not to stay here Mar 20, 2011
Some of these hotel circle hotels are a little on the old side -as this doubletree is .one of my biggest flaws in this hotel is that you have to pay 16.00 just to park.they are nuts but as always i do enjoy when checking in there famous choalate chip cookies. They are the best.the front desk is always friendly and checkin always goes smooth ( maybe because i stay 40-50 times a year ) each room has a working deck with a nice chair and there is a balcony with not sure a great view.the outdoor pool is heated and has a jucuzzi.it is also close to the trolley that takes you to the gas lamp district.on top of the normal attractions zoo- sea world - balboa park - this hotel is close to old town which is a must when going to san diego .some great mexican food and you are closer to san diego state u and qualcom stadium if your there for football games.the beach is only a few miles away. There are just better hiltons then this one .happy traveling
acowboy acowboy
Overpriced With Bad Customer Service... Mar 21, 2008
I had the opportunity to check out this hotel while one of my night stays in beauitful San Diego. I thought it was going to be such an awesome stay, but I was definately not won over by anything at all.

When I first pulled in, I was surprised by the beauty of this hotel and how easy accesible it was off the freeway. The main concern was the distance from Sea World, but it was only a few miles so there was no disapointment there.

The lady at the front desk seemed friendly and had a nice warm smile. Everything was going as planned, typical check-in, gave my credit card. She pretended to care about my day and seem intrigued that I came all this way for Sea World and still managing to put that fake smile on while doing it, very good indeed!

For some reason she put us on a floor that was being renovated, I was curious why someone would not even know what floors were being remodeled in their own hotel?!? Went back, didn't say anything, just got the new keys. I guess she felt sorry for me, since she put us in the remodeled floor and also some free tickets to breakfast in a closed for renovation restaurant (classic!!) But my luck of course, i get the room WWWAAAAYYYY down at the end of the hall... = (

As soon as you opened the door, you could smell the fresh paint! Gave me a headache, but what doesn't these days? I came to see that they still needed to get a few minor touch ups. But still what a small room for what I was paying a night. I am guess they are milking every penny out of me because of location... but i was not impressed that they upgraded the room, yet not the tv?? Make matters worse was that the TV stand was only about a foot tall so when you lay on the beds it was difficult to lay down and watch tv. The beds itself were hard as a rock, which surprised me since I hear so much about the beds of Hilton. I didn't sleep 2 consecutive hours, just tossing and turning, or trying to make the stale pillows as puffy as they can get (which was hard to do since they were so flat). The showers weren't really showers since no water came out and the bathroom was so miniture my head almost his the ceiling and idk if another guy my size would be able to fit in. I guess this could turn into a better hotel once after "completely" renovated, but during my stay I was not a happy camper... the front desk was non-exsistant, and their wi-fi was well below average, the pool was closed, and i had to pay for parking for a car that i did not have!! so yeah, maybe its a transitional phase, but I give this plan one thumb down...

Doubletree Club Hotel San Diego Overview

Featuring a rooftop terrace, the Doubletree Club Hotel San Diego offers air conditioned rooms with a TV, a safe and tea and coffee making facilities. The hotel offers a golf course, an outdoor pool and free Wi-Fi as well as a concierge, a business centre and conference room(s).

Family-friendly rooms are available, spacious enough to accommodate guests travelling with kids. A refrigerator, a mini bar and a coffee maker can be found in each room of the hotel. Prospective guests have the option of choosing a non-smoking room. Rooms are accessible and inclusive, with grounds and facilities catering to mobility and wheelchair access.

Downtown San Diego and Gaslamp Quarter are within easy driving distance of the Doubletree Club Hotel San Diego. For an easy and effortless check-in and departure experience, take advantage of the Doubletree Club Hotel San Diego's express check-in/check-out feature which minimises the usual hassles leaving you with more time to enjoy your holiday. Tours and other travel arrangements can be organized at the hotel's tour desk. Presidio of San Diego, Fashion Valley Mall and Casa de Estudillo are a five minute drive from the hotel.

Doubletree Club Hotel Amenities

• Disabled Parking
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Jacuzzi
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Towels