Double Tree by Hilton

Check Claremont Hotel Deals

Double Tree by Hilton Claremont Reviews

Africancrab Africanc…
Over Priced May 09, 2013
After driving all day with the children, we planned to break our trip for an over night in San Bernadino. Mark decided we would stop by the Hilton; Double Tree which was in a location I would never have chosen. The good thing was that they had availability and were able to get us a room at 9:00 pm at night for the price of $120.

The reason I rated it over priced was because the room was not up to standard. It reminded me of the Motel 6 we stayed at in El Paso, TX. We had only paid $59 and had a better room than the one here.

The AC was so noisy I kept waking up in the middle of the night. Eventually I turned it off at 3:00 am so I could have some sleep.

The positive thing is that it was spacious and had a coffee maker and amenities. The bathroom was clean, with new towels and a shower cap. Its been long since I have stayed in a hotel that provided a shower cap. I wonder why they do not do that anymore. Are women traveling less? or is it a cost cutting measure by many hotels?

Anyhow, I was not very impressed by this hotel, but my family seemed to have slept well, so I guess it was good by some measure.

PS: Do not leave for tomorrow what you can do today!
Africancrab says:
By the time I thought of it, we were on the way out. My daughter snapped these for me
Posted on: May 19, 2013
ccjbeachbum says:
no pictures on the inside ? i agree some are over priced but that carpet would not be in motel 6 lol
Posted on: May 19, 2013