Double Helix Bar

3327 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas, NV, USA

Double Helix Bar Las Vegas Reviews

HuBison HuBison
Eh, just OK, nothing to really rave about Sep 19, 2010
We had a buy-one-get-one-free coupon to use here; that's how we ended up at the Double Helix Bar in the Palazzo hotel.

It's a small circular bar that sits in the middle of a crossroads of halls in the shopping area (not the Shoppes in the Canal), but in an upper area where Victoria's Secret is located. It has an adjunct wine store, which would have been nice to look through, but why get excited when I don't live there-if I DID find something I liked, I would have had to ship it back to DC...too much effort.

The bartender explained to us that the owner is an ophthamologist and that he had a lot of physicians in his family; he nejoyed science and medicine and decided to call the bar the double helix. I hope the store is doing better than the bar; there weren't many people when I was there.

The bartender made the drinks just find. They stumbled when we asked them to make us something new, but they were nice. There are a few large screen TV at the bar, so if you wanna sit back and relax and watch a game, this would also be a nice place to go.

Happy Hour is from 2-4pm and then again from 10pm-close. The regular hour drinks were about $10 each.

Check Las Vegas Hotel Deals