Double Down Saloon

(702) 791-5775

Double Down Saloon Las Vegas Reviews

jontarbox jontarbox
Apr 07, 2007
I just wanted to get away from the Casinos for a while and hear some music that didn't include "We are Family" so I visited the Double Down Saloon in Vegas a place that gives unknown bands a shot. This particular night they had a Norwegian rock band whose name escapes me but surprisingly was pretty good. I had heard about this place from cabdrivers/locals and I checked their website and when i went there I was surprised that the place was as small as it was, its basically a bar thats in a strip mall but it has a personality.The bartender was extremely knowledgeable about the bands and the Vegas area music scene.The drinks were cheap $3 beer they had a drink called "Ass Juice",which I was a little frightened to try ...the bathrooms are damn scary!!!! They have all types of bands play..rock ,rockabilly ,Japanese girls bands etc...the tv's constantly play b movie trailers and punkish videos..it was funny to see the b movie trailers from the 50's,60's 70's ....They don't have a band everynight so you might want to call them or check out their website for the schedule ....I was there for a few hours had a couple of drinks ...listened to a pretty decent band I had never heard of ...it was a pretty good time....give it a shot if you want to hear something a little different.....

Check Las Vegas Hotel Deals