Double Coffee

25 Raiņa bulvāris

Double Coffee Reviews

EvaJ27 EvaJ27
Double Coffee May 03, 2013
You can find Double Coffee many places in Riga.Train Station and few locations in Old Riga.

In my point of view it is expensive,but some people might find it average.

Double Coffee offers many drinks,hot drinks,cocktails and smoothies.Also there is quite a selection of meals,snacks,desserts.You can even have a good breakfast.Only thing i don't like much that music sometimes far to loud.If you eating alone it's ok,but if you are whit friends then it's difficult to hear what they are saying to you :D.Well it's again my opinion.

Anyway,it's a good place!
Entrance
Beer
EvaJ27 says:
Then you shall go there ;)
Posted on: May 03, 2013
Fitnessguru729 says:
I wanna go here!
Posted on: May 03, 2013
vixen2306 vixen2306
Best coffee ever! Jun 23, 2012
We wandered into this coffee place after a day of walking the streets of Riga.

I am not a coffee lover, but I decided to give it a try after being told it serves the best coffee ever. And I wasn't disappointed!

I ordered cappuccino which came beautifully presented with a flowery pattern on the top. And it tasted absolutely delicious. Extremely creamy texture and coolness of the cream top combined with hot aromatic coffee tasted heavenly, even for me :)

Double Coffee doesn't serve only drinks. They also do a variety of light meals, snacks and desserts.

As it was a lunch time for us, I ordered potato cakes with sour cream. Just as home made. Loved them.

The overall experience was very memorable and would recommend visit to one of those chain places in Latvia to anyone with taste for coffee (or not) and good food.
Cappuccino. Yum :)
Potato cakes. Lovely :)
Englishteacher26 Englisht…
Double Coffee, truely worth a visit! Feb 19, 2009
Whether you are in for a coffee, tea, breakfast, lunch or diner, you can get it all at Double Coffee :) I would kinda compare it to Starbucks.. We loved the different kinds of coffee and the delicious sandwiches..

Truely worth a visit!!