Dos Tejanos

Quetzaltenango, Guatemala

Dos Tejanos Quetzaltenango Reviews

Carrianne_Lets_Go Carriann…
New Owners Feb 23, 2011
I went here last night, alone and really glad I did. Very welcoming and when I asked the administrator or possibly owner of the bar if it was dangerous she said she´d have one of the guys there drive me home, what great service. Good people to hang out with, a hell of a bartender and they got me home safely, think I found my home bar in this town

American owned and really close to Salon Tecun
travelman727 says:
Nice review! It's always great to find a home away from home :-D
Posted on: Feb 23, 2011
susanmichael susanmic…
Dos Tejanos- Best Tex-Mex in Guatemala Jun 02, 2011
I was in Xela for vacation. Spent 18 days. I was at Dos Tejanos every day. Great food, Great people!!! The people there make sure you are safe and get home. I love this place!!

I would recommend Dos Tejanos to everyone that visits Xela!!
siri siri
Apr 20, 2007
Hideous food, precocious surroundings, lifeless staff, ignorant owners, no atmosphere, and a racist flag outside...just about sums this dump up.

My shockingly expensive 'meal' was dropped (literally) in front of me in a plastic basket lined with greaseproof paper.

I say meal, but I didn´t get my 'side-salad' until I´d asked for it 3 times.

I say side-salad but it was 3 rings of raw onion and a halved cherry tomato.

I soon found out the reason for the greaseproof paper and stopped off at the car-wash on the way home to get my hands pressure-washed.

Hopefully the people of Xela will come to understands the racist connotations of the flag outside the 'restaurant' and close it down before anyone else has the misfortune to go here.
MeganMelissa says:
We noticed the racist flag, too! Never ate there because...well...it just looked nasty!
Posted on: Jul 25, 2007
frankebling frankebl…
Sep 21, 2007
Our favorite is Dos Tejanos Restaurant, right across the street from Central Park in the Pasaje Enriquez. This is the cleanest restaurant in Quetzaltenango("Xela"). It is probably the cleanest place in Xela. I loved the sink to wash up right as you walk in.

Besides extremely clean, the food was delicious. My son loved the chili. I loved the burrito. It is Tex/Mex food and very good at that. Another "must" in my book.

Check Quetzaltenango Hotel Deals