Doraku Sushi

1100 Lincoln Road, South Beach, FL, USA
www.sushidoraku.com - (305) 695-8383
Doraku Sushi - 'God of Fire'
Doraku Sushi - Salmon Carpaccio
Doraku Sushi - More salmon carpaccio
Doraku Sushi - Hamachi
Doraku Sushi - This is teh tuna with the garlic chips. Dont remember the name.

Doraku Sushi South Beach Reviews

sinaasje sinaasje
my number 1 favorite sushi place!!! Jun 30, 2012
GREAT SUSHI EXPERIENCE !!

We went out for dinner with a group of 6.

We ordered a variety of sushi rolls.

The plates were true art! Beautiful, right out of a fancy food magazine! And the taste was awesome!

Also the setting is perfect for any occasion. The lights are low, candles, nice seating with pillows.

Nice staff, good and fast service.

All together as a sushi fan, I can say in my sushi-eating career, this is for now the number one place!

Even in NYC I didn't eat such good sushi as here!

Definitely going back!
elektrik85 elektrik…
Great sushi Mar 30, 2011
First off I love sushi. I went here about two years ago and just fell in love with the place. I havent been here in several months and hopefully nothing has changed and if it has, hopefully for the better. The staff is usually very friendly. The restaurant serves both sushi and hot food but I have only tried their cold dishes.

For starters I always get the hamachi and the salmon carpaccio-literally melts in your mouth. They also have a tuna starter, just dont remember the name, but it has bits of crispy garlic chips which is also a must have. Now the rolls!! I always get the "God of Fire". It's a bit on the spicy side, hence the name, but you can ask them to go light on the sauce or put it on the side. The red dragon is also a must. I also tried the emperor roll but have mixed feelings about it as it has too much going on inside that you get a little lost about what your eating. I'm not huge on desserts so I can't really say much. Oh, I can't believe I almost forgot to mention their watermelon lychee martini.

If your going over a weekend expect to wait since they usually always have a waiting list. The inside can also be a bit hot since the front is open and they only have a few fans on. Prices are pretty reasonable considering its on Lincoln road in South beach. You can see their prices on their website.

Hope this helps :)