Don's Seafood Restaurant

4113 Main Street, Chincoteague, VA, USA - 1-757-336-5715

Don's Seafood Restaurant Chincoteague Reviews

Andy99 Andy99
Fresh Seafood at Don's Sep 24, 2009
Don's Seafood Restaurant is right in downtown Chincoteague. Direct comparison might be made with Bill's, just down the street. Don's is a bit more laid back and noisier. Locals and visitors come here.

I had had a lot of crab on this trip, so I ordered the Fried Flounder for dinner, the catch of the day. Susan ordered Crab Imperial, one of Don's specialties. We both started with the salad bar. (This was the first salad bar I encountered on this trip. It was OK, but a bit spare, with just the basics.)

Don's also has steak, fried chicken, sandwiches, burgers, and even pizza on the menu if you are not interested in seafood.

Chattie's Lounge (Don's bar) is upstairs with its own separate entrance. It was certainly popular!
Don's Seafood Restaurant
sylviandavid says:
Andy, Thanks for this review.... I really need to go to Chincoteague! Happy Travels! Sylvia
Posted on: Oct 26, 2009

Related Travel Blogs About Don's Seafood Restaurant

Hallowed Ground
The weather has changed completely now.  During the night I was briefly awakened by the sound of hard rain hitting the window of our motel room.  I was too tired to be fully awake, so I did…Seafood Restaurant on the main drag of Chincoteague.  The place was jammed.  We did not have reservations, but were…

Compare Chincoteague Island Hotel Rates (5.1km away)

Don's Seafood Restaurant Map