Donneyland Resort

Check Calapan Hotel Deals

Donneyland Resort Calapan Reviews

Caliber-A Caliber-A
Your Basic Room at the Seashore Jan 30, 2014
Five minutes drive from Calapan port (Calapan City, Philippines) is where Donneyland Resort is. It is a small resort with cozy cottages – being one of its facilities.

The cottage rooms are not so big. I just don’t know if they just brought me to that section since I am alone and that there are other big rooms for big groups. Anyway, the room that I had was just a basic room just enough for an overnight stay. A regular size bed with comfortable beddings, a flat screen tv with dvd player – a good match while waiting asleep. There is a small sala set which is perfectly located to have a good view of the sea and the small islet from afar. The bathroom though small is completely furnished. Another thing I liked about it is that, the cottages are built within the seashore as if they were floating. The water splashes just beneath the room. Very cool and so refreshing.

One thing down turn is that there were lots of rocks scattered within the supposed-to- be beautiful fine grained powdery sand. Well I didn’t try to plunge.

(And how did I discover this place? Well, I was frequently traveling to Calapan City in the island of Mindoro that time when I was looking after the construction of our small vacation house there (at Neo-Calapan Housing). And in one occasion of my trip, I forgot to bring our home key. It was night time then and I have to look for a place near the port, until I found Donneyland).

I stayed at the resort the whole night, early in the morning I just took some selfy-photos, after which I left the resort with a smile.

For a short and/or overnight stay with basic needs, this place can be considered!

Check Calapan Hotel Deals