Dongxing Hotel

0415 585 0053

Dongxing Hotel Qingshangou Reviews

AdrenalineJunkie13 Adrenali…
If your out in the middle of no where clap your hands ! ! ! Jul 08, 2008
The hotel is Ok I wish I knew the price it claimed to be 3 stars. I liked it but my co-workers said it was nasty and a dump. I mean yes its no Marriott or Hyatt or Hilton, but your in China its about as good as this especially in the true country side. We ate dinner here and the food was ok and it was like a huge bier hall with all these people eating and drinking I liked that. The floor was super slippery due to beer and water getting mixed together over the night.

The floors were dirty and the place smelled out side of the room and every thing was damp but, it really wasn't to bad in the room. There was a T.V. and the toilet was good and they left the basic amenities and even slippers.

The worst part was the Shower from hell! This little "punta" (for those of you that speak Spanish) would like go from Ice cold to skin searing hot in seconds I couldn't tell by the end if I had taken a shower or ran through a car washing machine. the pressure was lousy till about a minute in then it pressure hosed me so bad my nipple almost ripped off. My friend didn't have this problem but, he didn't have the complements of going first.

I always like a unique experience that shower was truly a new one!
The only hotel here actually!
Dongxing Hotel Map