Don Rosalino

2667 Aviacion, Lima, Peru
(1) 4767732
Don Rosalino - This is a four cheese lasanga.. (nope this is not included in the cheap menu... :(    )
Don Rosalino - This special pizza is included in the menu (I forgot to take the pizza of the salad... )
Don Rosalino - Usually the rosalino salad comes with onions, but I exchange that with some potatoes slices ;p

Don Rosalino Lima Reviews

kerisina kerisina
Rosalino Aug 14, 2009
June 2009

I go at least one day at the week.

This place is great and kind of cheap.

You can go over there with your coworkers at lunch, just to get a variaty at the week or to celebreate a bday lunch :)

Ohh it is an italian restaurant....

You can find menus too.

There is one with a salad, pizza or spagethi, and limonade... all for less then $6

August 2009

Well I am sad to tell this, but this place had changed... thats the reason it turns average from recommended. I cant understand why they decided to change the prices for the second time in this year, yeah and we are still in August !!!!! My favourite menu was 14.90 at the beginning of the year and now it is 20 !!!! and it wasnt big deal. Come on???

We (my co workers and me) used to go there every friday or at least 3 fridays at month, after our weekle meeting, to recover energy and forget the stress. Now.... we might choose another place :( , too sorry but it is toooo much !!!!!

It is a good place, but now it is not a kind of to be there more then 2 times at month.

January 2010

I started to go to this place during my sabatic month ;p ... I dont order the "menu" anymore, since is pretty expensive, but order the card, and found new salads and pizzas, thats why I recomend this place again !!!!!

My favourite pizza "Rosalino", and my favourite salad "rosalino" Yeah love mushrooms, and cheese ;p
This special pizza is included in …
This is a four cheese lasanga.. (n…

Check Lima Hotel Deals