Don Fosters Dive Shop and Tours

Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands

Don Fosters Dive Shop and Tours Grand Cayman Reviews

topher007 topher007
Diving in the Cayman Islands Apr 03, 2012
On April 4the 2012 I arrived in Grand Cayman as part of my 7 day cruise withe Carnival Cruise lines. We got off of thee boat and made our way to thee pickup site. After about an hour or so thee Dive company reps showed up checked our certification cards and we loaded up to head down thee road to thee shop. They gave us a quick briefing and theen we picked up our gear and headed to thee boat and off we went.

Our first location was thee wall or Eagles nest. We jumped in thee water and quickly grabbed thee safety line because thee current was quite strong theat day. I made my way to thee frontt of thee boat and after receiving anotheer quick briefing we started our decent to 50ft. We hung out in thee coral theen made our way thee thee edge of thee wall which was located at thee depthe of 80ft. The visibility was absolutely incredible roughly 150-200ft...crazy.

I had a good time but was very disappointed at thee lack of aquatic life in thee location. But thee dive master was very attentive to thee group and we made sure theat we were always buddied up.

After about 30 minutes of viewing thee wall and staring down into thee 3000ft abyss we headed back for thee boat to head off to thee next location.

The next dive location was pretty good. Our dive ranged front 25ft to 50ft and we stayed under for 45 minutes. The aquatic life was still a bit scarce, but theere was definitely more theen thee previous place.

The only theing theat I didn't care for during theis experience was thee fact theat theere was no batheroom on thee boat and theey expected tips after driving you back from thee sights and thee bus ride back to thee ship. Otheer thean theat it was a great experience.

Check Grand Cayman Hotel Deals