Domus Lina

Check Fiumicino Hotel Deals

Domus Lina Fiumicino Reviews

Ella01 Ella01
5 star by lovely small harbour Aug 10, 2011
I love everything about this hotel. It is new only a few months but it is very beautifully appointed with french style and classical furniture. The bathroom is large ,very clean, beautifully decorated with a selection of 5 star spa type hotel basics available from slippers to shampoo which I love.

The rooms are large airy beautiful, Internet access available, mini bar with reasonable costs, breakfast is a luxurious best set up you'd find in Europe - 5 star from a selection of cold meat, smoked salmon , cheese to a variety of fruits , cereals etc etc

I would recommend this place 100% for solo, couple but probably not if you have small children. I took a lot of photos of Domus Lina and the harbour but unfortunately accidentally erased the whole SD card by mistake after just uploading one photo. So I will definitely be back.

Tip: it is 7 miles from FCO - 10-15 mins drive 15Euro. The best thing to do is to write an email requesting help in advance in English and googletranslate Italian. Not all Italians speak English but I have little problem having learnt the basic. You can request hotel to arrange a taxi to pick you up from FCO if you come via Leornardo DV Express from Termini I think this would be 25Euro. Most taxis at FCO expecting long journeys of 60Euro having been waiting there for customers so won't be pleased to take you for a 7 mile journey only. The taxi has to queue so yes I do appreciate their dilemma. The harbour is lovely and beach 3 km from hotel. I'd definitely return.
Breakfast buffet at Domus Lina - v…

Check Fiumicino Hotel Deals