Domowe Przysmaki

www.domoweprzysmaki.pl - + 48 12 422 57 51

Domowe Przysmaki Krakow Reviews

vixen2306 vixen2306
Small place with a lot of character Apr 24, 2013
After a very long day of sightseeing outside and within Krakow, it was time to sit down for dinner.

We walked past many places in the Main Square looking for a quiet place. Wandering off the Main Square, we walked past this little restaurant which could be easily missed due to its location.

It did not look busy, but the menu selection seemed really appealing so we decided to give it a go and went inside. I inquired at the counter whether they still served food, since it was already nearly 9pm. Lucky for us, they stay open till 10pm.

We joined 2 tables together and had a look through the menu. A variety of dishes was available including soups, mains and some more regional mains. It was plenty to choose from to satisfy the entire group.

After drinks order, we decided on our meals. I chose a beef cutlet with mash potatoes and grated carrot salad. The meal was really delicious, home-cooked I would say. From all the feedback around the table, it seemed that everyone was content with their choices.

On average, we paid about 25-30PLN each (£6-8) which is dear cheap.

I would recommend a visit to the restaurant especially if you want to escape from the busy Main Square.
Entrance