Domo Sushi

1160 Melville St, Vancouver, Canada
(604) 688-2258
Domo Sushi - ..and a selfie...:)
Domo Sushi - Our plate...we ate sushi 12 morning....too early for lunch...:)
Domo Sushi - Yummy sushi..:)

Domo Sushi Vancouver Reviews

RIGAS RIGAS
Sushi time...:) Nov 25, 2014
A very large part of the population of Vancouver city - maybe the larger - are Asian and mainly from Japan.

So justified that the city is "steeped" from Sushi restaurants.

Virtually every angle and from one. My friend and my fellow traveler in this trip is a great fan of sushi so i accept stranglehold presingk from the first hours in Vancouver. I have no particular problem to eat sushi, but it's not my favorite kind of restaurant.

Domo sushi on Melville street is a very small restaurant which works mainly with orders outward. Dozens of people came in the restaurant, gave their order, wait for few minutes and return at their homes to enjoy the food.

We wait about 12-15 minutes to empty a table. Finally we found one, overlooking Melville street. Was not exactly table but a bar with high stools. My friend told to the stuff what plate we need and after 10 minutes a big plate was front of us.

It was fun to remember how I hold the chopsticks, since it has spent too long since the last time I ate sushi. Finally i did it (haha). The food was really excellent and we really amazed with the price: Only 20cad dollars(!!!). In Greece the same menu costs about 2,5 times more expensive!!!

Stuff members are polite and friendly...True Αsian...:)
Our plate...we ate sushi 12 mornin…
..and a selfie...:)