Dominos Pizza Indonesia

Jakarta, Indonesia

Dominos Pizza Indonesia Jakarta Reviews

pearcetoyou pearceto…
Dominos in Indo Aug 05, 2011
Seeing how pizza is probably one of my favorites, I have sniffed out many pizza places in Indonesia. So, naturally, I had to visit one of the Dominos pizza chains that are beginning to pop up all over in Jakarta. The one we visited is in the Belezza Mall. They have a big sign that is lit up outside, so you can’t miss it.

Dominos has always been at number two or three on my list of best pizza chains in America, but the Dominos in Jakarta I would have to say is at least as good a Pizza Hut (which is #1 on my list). We had the large pizza for about 5 or 6USD. We also ordered some chocolate lava cake for dessert.

The food was really good at this particular store, but the service wasn’t so good. I guess I’m used to the way things are done back home, but when they charged us for two desserts and we told them we had only ordered one dessert, they wouldn’t take it off the ticket. Well, it was a small price to pay. No big deal; just the principle of the matter. But I will probably be back for some more pizza at Dominos.
pearcetoyou says:
haha! It takes a brave soul to admit that, Mike!
But seriously, when you're half a world away from the states, a Dominos looks pretty good!
Posted on: Aug 06, 2011
NJTProadcruiser says:
Even though I am a native New Yorker I have to admit to stopping into Dominos once in and a while, there sandwiches are good too ;)
Posted on: Aug 06, 2011