Dominical Flights: Find a Cheap Flight to Dominical, Costa Rica

Enter your travel details below to compare discount Dominical, Costa Rica airfare and deals from multiple sites:
Dominical photo

Juan Santa Maria International Airport (SJO)

Compare Sites (tip: select at least 3 sites to compare for maximum savings!)

Meet Other People Flying To Dominical

dream destination
Russell wants to travel to Dominical, Costa Rica
Has anyone figured out how to make their career out of International Travel? If so, please help this poor guy out. I simply can't get enough vacation time to go all the places I want to travel.

Dominical Flight Tips and Information

San Jose to Dominical
My sister and her friend Will had been in Costa Rica for a week before I arrived. They met me at the airport with a rental car and started driving to Dominical, with a brief stop for lunch in Jaco. By the time we got to Dominical it was dark...oh an…flight so he just assumed we were ok and left the hotel room key in a plant out front. Well…
Surfing Dominical
We had our vegan breakfast at the Villas (tofu scramble and hash browns, papaya nectar, coffee) and drove the 5 minutes to Dominical beach. It's a sleepy surf town with dirt roads - mostly expats and tourists on the beach, although not very many. …flights ($55, but no cameras on board - we decided against it - I've been on an ultralight before, which was fantastic…

Other Airports Near Dominical