Domestic flights in China

Shanghai, China

Domestic flights in China Shanghai Reviews

markinldn markinldn
Sep 01, 2006
I bought all my domestic flights around China from Ctrip.com.

They provide all major domestic airlines fares and tickets in more than 45 cities and hundreds of domestic itinerary packages throughout China. It is important to book your flights early as the earlier you book the better fare you get.

They don't accept any other credit cards apart from the Chinese ones. However it is still possible to book the flights with them. I provided them with my credit card number and got my tickets booked (even though it isn't Chinese card of course). However upon arrival all I had to do was to call their office and arrange the delivery of my tickets to my friend's office (I suppose you can also provide them with your hotel's address) The tickets were delivered in less then four hours and I made my payment in cash.

You can also arrange collection of your tickets in most of major airports - but make sure you have enough cash with you ;)

Ctrip office in Pudong Airport takes cash and Chinese cards only.

Ctrip office in Hongqiao International Airport claimed they accept Western credit cards but when I called them it turned out they weren't. (hence I arranged my tickets to be delivered to me)

I had to change one of my destinations which also turned out to be completely hassle free.

The company is not only air ticket agent but also a leading consolidator of hotel reservations and packaged tours in China but those two last ones you can probably get cheaper somewhere else.

Happy flying!!!

Related Travel Blogs About Domestic flights in China

Transit
Finally, I started writing on my latest trip to China.  I went on a tour with my mother. We had initially wanted to go to Harbin, but unfortunately, the schedule cant match.  In the end, we…Shanghai and had to wait for about 3 hours before we can take the domestic flight to Zhang Jia Jie.  The thing about this trip is that I wanted…

Check Shanghai Hotel Deals