Domaine de Vareilles

Domaine de Vareilles Rates and Deals

Domaine de Vareilles Reviews

Rooneys Rooneys
Domaine de terror Oct 20, 2010
This looks like a realy nice hotel but.... don't go there:

Staff is arrogant, rooms aren't clean, bathroom tiles are loose, you're not welcome!

We stayed with a group for 5 days in this hotel.

When we arrived, the owner (a 65+ dutchman)was sitting at the reception desk and hardly looked up when we came in, no questions how our trip was.this was first impression. Well after a 9 hour trip I wanted to take a dive in the pool but it was empty... during the week one after the other drink was out en not refilled.

But when I tried to pay for my drinks by the end of the week the creditcard machine didn't work so we would try again in the morning and I told my complaints to the wife of the owner (33yr lithuanian woman) began to scream that we were in her house and had to behave ourselves! after we fled to our room after 15 minuts she came again screaming and we had to pay in cash or leave! so we had to borrow money from our friends. After we payed she came back screaming we had to give our passports or she would call the gendarmerie. well offcourse we didn't give our passports! I doubted we would get them back... But we left in the middle of the night afraid of what this wich was gonna do more... unbelievable!!! all this happened in about two hours time....

Domaine de Vareilles Overview

The Domaine De Vareilles Hotel is perfectly located for both business and leisure guests to Vareilles. The Domaine De Vareilles Hotel boasts a convenient location with modern amenities in every guestroom and superb service. All of the guestrooms are replete with non smoking rooms, hair dryer, television, bathtub, shower. The amenities and services offered at this Vareilles accommodation include shops, bar/pub, meeting facilities, restaurant, business center, pets allowed. Hotel's guests can experience on-site latest leisure and sports facilities such as outdoor pool, garden. With elegant facilities and hospitality, guests at this hotel will surely have an impressive stay. To proceed with your reservation at the Domaine De Vareilles Hotel via our secure online booking form, please enter your period of stay.

Domaine de Amenities