Domaine De Lintillac

25 Rue de Flandre, Brussels, Belgium

Domaine De Lintillac Brussels Reviews

Chokk Chokk
May 09, 2007
Yet again I was out having lunch with one of my collegues who lives in Brussels and besides living there he is in to the food as well. He adores the french traditional cuisine - and I have to agree it is wonderful and tasty - but make sure that you have nothing to do after the lunch or after the dinner - the food is rich and heavy.

Domaine de Lintillac is a restaurant thet believes in collecting the food from the roots - meaning that the go to farms and buy the ingredients. Their motto is "Le Plaisir de faire Plaisir" - my french is not the best but it is something like "The Joy of making Joy"

Back to the food - it was great - I had a "Le fois gras de canard poêlé" and it was fresh and just as I wish a fois gras should be. As main course I chose "le cassoulet gastronomique au confit de canard" - a very rich casserole of duck leg and a duck sausage with horsebeans. Great food. After this I couldn't even handle a cop of coffee - I was full.

The interiour was very cosy and I was truly a place you could have a date with the girl of your life - if she has a healthy appetite:-D

In the restaurant you could also buy fois gras and other french specialities like cassoulets or aiguillettes (which I don't like)

A cute thing was that on every table there was a toaster - so you were able to toast your own bread - and on the toaster the owner had written a litte welcome greating:D

Check Brussels Hotel Deals