Domaine De L'Arselle Residence Chamrousse

Check Chamrousse Hotel Deals

Domaine De L'Arselle Residence Chamrousse Reviews

Butterfly971 Butterfl…
Great Chalet in the montains Mar 20, 2008
I made this booking the Thursday 20/03/2008 and we arrived at the station on saturday.

The booking was for one week, but we only stay 3 days because it was cheaper to book for a week (we had 50% discount). And we left on monday.

I booked a studio for 4 persons, superficy was (between 26 and 30m²). There is one room and this is where I slept. (The matress was a bit hard, but I had a good sleep). Anyway, I guess, after spend a day doing ski, you're so exhausted that all you need is a bed to have some rest. There is also a convertible couch in the living room. The studio was very functional, the kitchen has got the right size, not too small not to big, and it was well- furnished.

The Cottage was on the slopes which is a real +++, so it was pretty cool for us. Even the "Tirs-fesses" was close too.

This is a small station with few slopes, but it's really enough for an amateur like me.

This resort offers a swimming pool that is both inside and outdoor, and a small gym, that I used and I really appreciate.

To sum up, Chamrousse is a nice little station, which not pretending to be a big one. Even if the station is not a big one, you'll have some really good time.

About the rates:

For the all the week, I've paid 203€ or(290$). Although

we're stayed only 3 days, it was a really good value, because I didn't find anything else cheaper!!!

So, if you want to go to the mountains, in a small but nice station, you can book mow!!

;D
Just seat in the snow, waiting I d…
In the rent skis shop
Our studio.

Domaine De L'Arselle Residence Chamrousse Overview

The Le Domaine De L Arselle Hotel is located in Chamrousse making it one of the best hotels to stay at while in town. The Le Domaine De L Arselle Hotel boasts a convenient location with modern amenities in every guestroom and superb service. Each guestroom features amenities such as non smoking rooms, bathtub, balcony/terrace. Guests can experience the high standards of comfort while staying at this luxury Chamrousse hotel with everything they need right on the site such as bar/pub, restaurant, pets allowed. For guests to unwind, the hotel offers a variety of facilities and services including outdoor pool. This hotel is characterized by a combination of modern comfort and traditional element of Chamrousse, making it a distinct accommodation. To make your reservation at the Le Domaine De L Arselle Hotel quick and easy, please select your preferred dates of stay and proceed with our secure online booking form.

Domaine De L'Arselle Residence Amenities