Dolphin Discovery - Isla Mujeres

Cancun, Mexico

Dolphin Discovery - Isla Mujeres Cancun Reviews

bhsdgirlnco bhsdgirl…
A gift from a dolphin Jan 12, 2013
Interacting with the dolphins and the little fish that circle you while you watch the dolphins perform tricks is a memory you won't soon forget. Dolphins are very smart animals and they each had their own personality. I was relieved to see that even when the trainers were not around. The dolphins would jump out of the water and do tricks on their own when no one was looking. If I remember correctly they also had a zip-line there. There were also other animals there who were accessable.
hayley499 hayley499
swim with dolphins great fun May 02, 2011
this trip was all inclusive the day started with a 30 miniute boat ride from cancun to isla mujeres we were meet by the staff who showed us round. There were open bars swimming pools a huge buffet. we were then given lockers for our things. befor been put in to small groups and taken to the sea where the dolphins were we chose to do the swim adventure which inclued free time in the water with the dolphins a boogie board push a hand shake and kiss a belly ride the program was about an hour and there was ten in our group.we payed about 65 pound for the day which is very cheap every thing was inclusive boat trip food drinks towels. the bad thing about this trip was that you were not allowed to take your own pics while in with the dolphins they took them for you. But the pics where about 25 pound a pic to buy which is a rip of. however this trip really was a great experience.
andrewwheale andrewwh…
Once in a life time experience Jun 09, 2003
I start with saying its expensive... which to be honest is a bit unfair!! why do I say this even though I have had one of the best times and best experiences of my life? well...

Once you are at this perfect paridise, swimming with dolphins, watching the sharks feed, enjoying the near perfect water conditions, you are there till the boat comes and gets you to return to Cancun, so I guess did I feel trapped to paying for everything... maybe a little.. but what the hell.. I was on Holiday :)

Well lets put it this way too... how could I not buy the video of me getting kissed and pulled though the water by two dolphins after travelling all the way from the UK, this is a once in a life time experience in my eyes no matter if you travelled 10 miles or like me halfway round the world its worth every penny and I would recommened it to anyone of any age and even if they are not confident swimmers do not let that put you off! you are in great hands with the trainers and well lets say the dolphins too!!
ccjbeachbum says:
Posted on: May 02, 2011
jasonchongar says:
How much the whole cost getting there, doing the whole swimming with the dolphins plus video/pics?
Posted on: Apr 13, 2011
Jenny03 says:
I'm totally agree with you, it is a once in a life time experience, when I swum with dolphins I couldn't believe it was happening. It was my dream since I was a child and I could finally do it at Xelha on my last vacations :)
Posted on: Jul 28, 2010