Dolores Del Rio Italian Restaurant

106 Riverwalk, San Antonio, TX, USA

Dolores Del Rio Italian Restaurant San Antonio Reviews

ashley062 ashley062
Italian with a twist Nov 09, 2010
When my friends and I were on the river walk, we were hoping to find a well-known restaurant. Instead we found ourselves walking into a hole-in-the-wall Italian restaurant. We almost missed it, but the sound of beautiful live jazz music from inside was irresistible. As soon as you walk inside, you notice all the eclectic nicknacks and random colors. The room to eat in is fairly small, but cozy and warmly inviting. Everyone working there is Italian and very friendly. I even saw an old Italian couple watching TV in the kitchen on my way to the bathroom! The restaurant orders their bread sticks from a nearby bakery, which are heaven. Even if you order a typical Italian dish, there is a secret ingredient that sets it apart from others. There were 4 of us eating and we received our food within 15 minutes of ordering. Surprisingly, the house wine was good! There was also a belly dancer who danced throughout the night. I would love to go back again! It was definitely refreshing and feels like you are really in Italy.

Check San Antonio Hotel Deals