Dolce Luna Gelato

4647 E Chandler Blvd # 10, Ahwatukee, AZ, USA

Dolce Luna Gelato Ahwatukee Reviews

acowboy acowboy
A Sweet Treat That Hits The Spot... Oct 20, 2008
So I didn't find this place or even know that is was right across the road from where I live till I received a coupon from it. Being how it is walk-able distance and serving Gelato.. why not? I need to find a local spot - at first I thought it might be a lil franchise place - still might be, but my thoughts were that it was a nice place to sit down and not corrupted by corporate people...

The italian cafe offers an ambiance that you do not find most places-- especially not at a starbucks. Both the gelato and coffee they offer are served out of dishes-- not throw away containers like most places, which makes it a little bit more welcoming. They have complimentary wi-fi to add to the mix... something that also intrigues me is there cupcakes. Apparently they design specialty cupcakes and decorate them accordingly... knowing people on this site find that popular... might give me a reason to send one "next day air" for them to give me their opinion... any takers?!?

But overall, I liked the atmosphere and the scoops of lemon and blood orange were a lil bit on the sweet side that suits me just fine - others may not be that welcoming.
acowboy says:
Forgive me, i better get on it before the Queen gets on me... = /
poohstanggt says:
Cupcakes and Ice cream is a match made in heaven! Just like Julie pointed out! C'mon Julie...come to Tucson and perhaps we can squeeze in a detour to this place somehow! Especially since Adrian failed in his picture taking duties! LOL

And also, thanks Julie for the cell pic of your Hershey's ice cream yesterday...I was drooling all over my phone! HA HA
acowboy says:
Robyn, get your butt on this side of town... = ) and ice cream and cupcakes are a dangerous mix...!!!
Posted on: Oct 21, 2008

Compare Tempe Hotel Rates (10.7km away)

Dolce Luna Gelato Map