Doha Hotels

Browse 16 Doha, Qatar hotel reviews for 101 Doha hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

5 stars
$108 - $297

Hotel Name Contains:

Hotels near Doha

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Doha Hotels and Deals

#1 of 101 hotels in Doha
travelwithsuz says: "Hit the door with a key card....and when I opened, the spectacular view caressed..."
$199
#2 of 101 hotels in Doha
boxinbcn says: "Lately, I have to travel to Qatar frequently and staying at this hotel makes tho..."
$192
#3 of 101 hotels in Doha
tamerinho says: "I can't really explain how much I was satisfied, the hotel staff was really grea..."
$107
#4 of 101 hotels in Doha
brianpomp says: "Beautiful extended stay/residential building hotel. We check in and were told we..."
$219
#5 of 101 hotels in Doha
MauriceHBM says: "I started to go to Qatar frequent for business , and i used to stay in diffirent..."
$224
#6 of 101 hotels in Doha
Chokk says: "I arrived in Doha must faster than I had anticipated the flight went really fas..."
#7 of 101 hotels in Doha
gingerbatik says: "Since I never been to Doha, so I decided to stop over for 3 nights and explore t..."
#8 of 101 hotels in Doha
sUrAbUyA says: "I rated the Al Mourouj as cheap in comparison to other hotels in Doha. It is loc..."
#9 of 101 hotels in Doha
sbhat72 says: "I stayed here for 3 nights on a business trip. I say that because I didn't pick ..."
$132
#10 of 101 hotels in Doha
mdfehmel says: "On a recent business trip to Qatar, and in my grand tradition of chasing hotel p..."
#11 of 101 hotels in Doha
charmalay says: "The service at the hotel was outstanding - from check-in to check-out. Perhaps i..."
#12 of 101 hotels in Doha
lucabrassi says: "I stayed at the Millenium Hotel in Doha, Qatar for the 1st time. The hotel exter..."
$127
#13 of 101 hotels in Doha
HORSCHECK says: "The Torch Doha is a 5-star state of the art hotel with more than 150 rooms in 4 ..."
#14 of 101 hotels in Doha
oilman says: "I've stayed in Movenpick Hotel Doha for 3 nights during my last holiday. The ..."
$109