Doha Flights: Find a Cheap Flight to Doha, Qatar

Enter your travel details below to compare discount Doha, Qatar airfare and deals from multiple sites:
Doha photo

Doha International Airport (DOH)

Compare Sites (tip: select at least 3 sites to compare for maximum savings!)

Meet Other People Flying To Doha

Doha Flight Tips and Information

Heading out
While on this trip, I kept a journal log on my phone (yes, it is a full qwerty keyboard) and most of the entries are taken nearly verbatim from what I wrote with the exception of the spelling mistakes. Somewhere in the early part of February I deci…flight that is primarily full of Hindus. Try praying to god in North America before heading out on a flight
another heebeejeebees returning to doha! pity it wasnt dramatic this time.
i was really annoyed with the russian guy seated beside me, he kept winking at me whenever i squirmed at on my seat because i was uncomfortable. but somehow... looking at him wistfully, i remember the movie, conan the barbarian with grace jones and …flight attendants came with menus to hand out. these are what they offered on this flight: main meal: appetizer: green…
Qisses from Qatar
Well, this is my first attempt at a blog, so we will see how this goes.... I am in the airport in Doha, Qatar, and have about 5 good hours before our flight leaves....Thank goodness for free internet...YAY!  Well, Robbi and I left Minneapolis …flight to Doha.  We made it in plenty of time for our flight.  It was kind of funny…

Other Airports Near Doha