Doha Flights: Find a Cheap Flight to Doha, Qatar

Enter your travel details below to compare discount Doha, Qatar airfare and deals from multiple sites:
Doha photo

Doha International Airport (DOH)

Compare Sites (tip: select at least 3 sites to compare for maximum savings!)

Meet Other People Flying To Doha

September 16, 2018
to September 18, 2018
A TravBuddy member is traveling to Doha, Qatar
2 day stop over - what to do except relax in the sun?
interested in meeting new people
interested in meeting other people to travel with

Doha Flight Tips and Information

Heading out
While on this trip, I kept a journal log on my phone (yes, it is a full qwerty keyboard) and most of the entries are taken nearly verbatim from what I wrote with the exception of the spelling mistakes. Somewhere in the early part of February I deci…flight that is primarily full of Hindus. Try praying to god in North America before heading out on a flight
another heebeejeebees returning to doha! pity it wasnt dramatic this time.
i was really annoyed with the russian guy seated beside me, he kept winking at me whenever i squirmed at on my seat because i was uncomfortable. but somehow... looking at him wistfully, i remember the movie, conan the barbarian with grace jones and …flight attendants came with menus to hand out. these are what they offered on this flight: main meal: appetizer: green…
Qisses from Qatar
Well, this is my first attempt at a blog, so we will see how this goes.... I am in the airport in Doha, Qatar, and have about 5 good hours before our flight leaves....Thank goodness for free internet...YAY!  Well, Robbi and I left Minneapolis …flight to Doha.  We made it in plenty of time for our flight.  It was kind of funny…

Other Airports Near Doha