Average rate: $22 - Hotel class: 3 stars

Dodo Hotel Rates and Deals

Dodo Hotel Riga Reviews

Anouksreizen Anouksre…
Great hotel to start exploring Riga Jul 12, 2009
I didn't expect it, but Riga has really nice modern hotels. One of them is Dodo Hotel. The staff is very friendly. The breakfast is one of the best I had this holiday.
Breakfast
Unhealty, but delicious breakfast.
dieforu says:
i loveded Riga also!!just when i was there the prices where so high!:-)
Posted on: Feb 16, 2010
dothoin says:
Negative maybe but true yes. Was there March 2008 and we were attacked in the street for no reason whatsoever but they ran off when I stood my ground. I will continue to tell people every opportunity I get to avoid this dump
Posted on: Jan 06, 2010
Anouksreizen says:
Ooh, how negative. Maybe you were there a long a time ago. I had a good time. Every city deserves a second change.
Posted on: Jan 06, 2010
AliS22 AliS22
Great for the cost May 23, 2009
This hotel is said to be one of the best places to stay for cheap in Riga; however the location about 2km outside the out city made it a little bit scary to walk home to at night.

However, if you don'd mind a cab ride or a beautiful but scary walk home at night, this hotel is great for young people who do not want a hostel room although it was primarily people visiting on business, so not a great place to meet other travellers. Rooms are clean, staff are friendly and knowledgable and generally speak a few languages (such as Russian and English).

Overall a great budget hotel and has protected parking available. However, the price listed on thier website was about double the price on Expedia.ca, so be sure to check both places before you book!
Sakaali Sakaali
Stylish and cheap Jul 11, 2008
Dodo Hotel is a brand new hotel in Riga, it situates a few kilometers away from the old town, but is easily accessible with a tram. Just hop in the tram number 7 and ride to Daugavpils iela, which is about 50 meters from Dodo.

Me and my buddy Jere stayed here five nights on July 2008, and I think we were both pretty satisfied of our room. It was clean and stylish. The only negative thing I can say about it, is that the chambermaids didn't ever change clean bed linen except the towels.

So if you ever go to Riga, I can guarantee you that Dodo is well worth trying. The location is not good, but at least it certainly lowers the room rates!
travel_the_planet travel_t…
Good hotel at a cheap price Jun 08, 2008
This hotel opened in April 2008 and is very good value. I will be happy to stay there again.

Dodo Hotel Amenities

• Photocopier
  • Desk
  • Disabled Accessible Rooms
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower