D'nnos Pizza

110, Lima, Peru

D'nnos Pizza Lima Reviews

yadilitta yadilitta
D'nnos Pizza - Deliciously Peruvian Feb 12, 2008
If you are in Lima, your first choice of meal wouldn’t be a pizza. That’s for sure. Anyway, if you feel in the mood for one, but just want your pizza to be delivered, I recommend you to try the D’nnos Pizza.

D’nnos Pizza is the Peruvian Fast Food Pizza chain. Here I tried Pizza Hut, Domino’s, Papa Johns, but they can’t be compared to D’nnos. Their pizzas are wood oven cooked, so the flavor is really tasty. Also the dough is perfect. Personally, I prefer the thin ones. Their menu is wide. You a good variety of toppings, which are high quality, making the pizza even tastier. Regarding the prize and size... D’nnos is more expensive than the American chains, but it’s worth, trust me! About the size of the pizzas: the smallest one is 20cm diameter and the biggest one is 50cm .

My favorite pizzas are “Carnivora” good for Meat Lover’s (mozzarella, beef, smoked sausage, ham & pepperoni) and the “Bestia” (mozzarella, prosciutto, German sausage, smoked bacon, onion, jalapeños, green olives, tomatoes, beef, ham, mushrooms, garlic, pepper, pineapple and cuartirolo cheese). I know they have desserts too, but I haven’t ever tried them because the pizza was so good, there was no room for them.

The best Ingredients for the bigger Pizzas!
enjoying a pizza at home

Check Lima Hotel Deals