Djibouti Cheetah Refuge

Djibouti, Djibouti
Djibouti Cheetah Refuge - Lovely Cheetah
Djibouti Cheetah Refuge - Lovely Cheetah
Djibouti Cheetah Refuge - Cheetah spotted, yay!
Djibouti Cheetah Refuge - Welcome Sign

Djibouti Cheetah Refuge Reviews

nik2blessed nik2bles…
Djibouti Cheetah Refuge May 23, 2008
Awesome travel spot for tourist and locals. The drive is not too far off from the main city but not the smoothest either. On the way out you may have to get accustomed to the horrific smoke smell but if you been to Djibouti you already know about it. This place is not the most luxorious but it's definitely what you make out of it and some. I recommend this tourist site by far to everyone of all ages, and those that aren't too scary of trying to venture out of your comfort zone. Travel light, and always less clothing around this way due to constant heat waves. If you haven't already, look up the weather prior to but it's always going to be over 90...which increases to 120 easy. Come see what the talk is about and bring a friend...cheetahs are waiting for some tender loving care.

**You have the option of petting the cheetahs or just looking from a distance,,either way - YIKES, to me, but fun times!
Cheetah spotted, yay!
Welcome Sign
Lovely Cheetah
jebailey76 says:
I would love to check this out. You got to take me there. I want someone that had or have an experienced with this place. I can trust you and your are my leader:-)
Posted on: May 29, 2008
spunkyfugu says:
That's what I'm talking about!!!
Posted on: May 22, 2008

Related Travel Blogs About Djibouti Cheetah Refuge

Cheetah Refuge
Today I was fortunate enough to do one of my most favorite things when it comes to visting a place; check out the zoo!  Ok, so it's not that big, doesn't have any reptiles or marine wildlife, bu…Cheetah Refuge nor the animals themselves.  He was continually chasing gazelles trying to pull their horns.  He also slapped a zebra on the butt (at least I thought…
Africa
Well I got the word that I'm going to be spending 6 months in Djibouti, two weeks prior to departure.  My first reaction was this must be a joke.  So after taking it all in, I decided to lo…Cheetahs that are in this 200 acre or so enclosure.  The land was donated to him by the President of Djibouti!  The refuge

Check Djibouti Hotel Deals