Dixon's Downtown Grill

(303) 573-6100

Dixon's Downtown Grill Denver Reviews

huddleston huddlest…
Perfect for Brunch Mar 30, 2010
I just recently started frequenting Dixon’s. I instantly became a loyal customer. Dixon's is the perfect downtown spot for brunch. I usually grab a bite after a night out! The burritos and burgers are killer.

The place is laid back and relaxed. I love the old chairs and the mission style theme. Perfect Colorado. There is a great patio that is on the sidewalk along Wazee St, perfect for summer people watching during the gorgeous Colorado afternoons. Dixon's is located on the corner of Wazee and 16th, so it is accessible via the free mall ride on the 16th Street Mall.
crystalware crystalw…
Great Food for a Good Price in Denver, Colorado Oct 15, 2008
Dixon’s was one of the first restaurants I ate at in Downtown and I instantly became a fan. The servers have always been very friendly and we have never had a long wait. If you have a group of 6 or more I do recommend calling ahead so they can hold one of their large tables for you.

The food is delicious. My favorite meal for lunch is the California Chicken Sandwich. The Steak Salad is excellent as well. I have had several different dishes and never been disappointed. Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch and Dinner are all served. For a complete list of all menus, see their website here: http://www.dixonsrestaurant.com/menus.htm

The atmosphere is relaxed and a certain dress is not required. It does get fairly busy around lunch time. During the summer (or warm winter days) there is an outdoor dining patio.

Check Denver Hotel Deals