Dixie Palms Motel

Dixie Palms Motel Rates and Deals

Dixie Palms Motel Saint George Reviews

keyspan keyspan
Cozy little motel that I would stay at again. May 01, 2011
This little motel is something of a throw-back to the classic road side motel of yesteryear. The place is old, but in good condition and quite clean. Bathrooms are very small, but again clean.

Looking at the place upon first arriving, I thought, "what have I gotten myself into." But honestly, I couldn't have had a happier experience. And I think that all comes down to the fact that it's a small locally owned place which probably does more business based on word of mouth and reviews than the national chains. The only negative from my perspective, is that the bed was a bit soft, but then I like a firm mattress.

Oh, I should probably mention that I arrived early, before check in time. The person at reception let me check in early without a problem. They still needed to vacuum the room, and when they saw me bring my luggage in they did that straight away.

I will definitely stay here again the next time I visit that part of the country.

Finally, while the main draw of St. George is it's relative proximity to Zion National Park, I recommend spending an afternoon at the small state park just a few miles from the hotel (about 10 minutes). Snow Canyon State Park doesn't have the majesty of Zion, but it has the peace and quiet Zion often doesn't have. I think this short video can give you some idea: vimeo.com/16196223

Dixie Palms Motel Overview

Location.
Dixie Palms Motel is located in central St. George, close to McQuarrie Memorial Pioneer Museum, Brigham Young Winter Home, and St. George Utah Temple. Nearby points of interest also include St. George Musical Theater and Dixie State College of Utah.

Property Features.
Dixie Palms Motel features secure parking, self parking, and air conditioning in public areas. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. Guest parking is complimentary. This is a smoke-free property.

Guestrooms.
15 air-conditioned guestrooms at Dixie Palms Motel feature blackout drapes/curtains and complimentary toiletries. Rooms are all accessible via exterior corridors. Accommodations include refrigerators and microwaves. Bathrooms feature showers. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. In addition to phones, guestrooms offer free local calls (restrictions may apply). Cable television is provided. Housekeeping is offered daily and guests may request hair dryers. Guestrooms are all non-smoking.

The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby, fees may apply.

Dixie Palms Motel Amenities

• Microwave
  • Hair Dryer
  • Complimentary Toiletries
  • TV
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower