Diving Havelock Island with Andaman Bubbles

Havelock Island, India

Diving Havelock Island with Andaman Bubbles Reviews

alexchan alexchan
Good dive operator but not sure about the dive sites Jan 27, 2011
Today I did two dives near Havelock Island ... the first was at the Aquarium and the second at The Wall.

The Aquarium was highly disappointing ... while the visibility was superb, there was nothing to see ... hardly any coral or fish. Maybe it was closed for cleaning, hahahaha!

The Wall was great with a good variety of fish but visibility wasn't very good.

I have to qualify my opinion though ... despite my very brief diving career, I've been to some of the best sites like Sipadan, Weh and Bunaken ... all courtesy of cheap or free flights on AirAsia!

We were very fortunate to see a dugong in the water in between our dives.

My dives here were through Andaman Bubbles.

Their equipment looked in good shape ... it's the only place where they use only one brand of equipment. It was very handy that you can try on your booties, fins, masks in the office and know that you'll get the same size next morning (because it is all the same brand). No need to go into the equipment room.

The divemasters were wonderful ... you get a good feel for the care and attention that they put into ensuring your safety and wellbeing. The divemasters and the business owners appeared to be genuinely nice people too!

Check Havelock Island Hotel Deals