Divina Comedia

Pumacurco 406, Cusco, Peru

Divina Comedia Cusco Reviews

ninjaskills ninjaski…
Divina Comedia =Amazing Experience Mar 17, 2009
The meal I had the Divina Comedia could olny be described as Legendary!!! It was one of the rare times in life when the cosmic engergies of the universe come into proper rythum and all things work in perfect harmony.

The service is attentive and very friendly. The room is warm, comfortable and very inviting. I find that alot of restauraunts in Peru are very bright and have no mood. I think that this place was the only place in Cusco that fixed this.

The food is a fusion of local Purvian meat and produce with classic french technique. I had the Ostrich and my buddy had the Alpaca and both were perfectly cooked. We shared three or four tapas to start and those where fantastic too. Desert left me wanting more. Wine list was well rounded and VERY afordable

The best part is that they durring dinner service they have Opera singers acompanied by a piano or harp!! They have the Opera Singers buss tables between shows!!!

This sort of meal would cost you $300+ in the US with out a doubt in my mind but for Apps, Entree, Dessert, coffee, two bottles of wine, and after dinner drinks came to $90 USD.

So this is not the place for you if you are a budget back packer. I hope it's still open when I head back to Cusco in April!!
ninjaskills says:
Is this place still open?
Posted on: May 02, 2013