Diva Homestay

Check Bali Hotel Deals

Diva Homestay Bali Reviews

Marina-85 Marina-85
Cheap but decent and good location. Mar 03, 2011
I stayed in this hotel for total 6 nights. 2 nights before off to Kintamani and Amed, and came back and stayed for the rest of my holiday (for the next 4 nights)

For Rp 250,000 (all rooms same rate) you get

- A decent clean room + balcony

- Inside bathroom + shower + bathtub

- Water heater

- AC

- TV

- Safety box

- And simple breakfast: Instant Coffee/Bali Coffee/Tea, Egg (cooked as you wish), Fried rice, fried noodle, pancake, sliced fresh fruit and juice.

The hotel also has swimming pool and small little canteen next to the front desk.

The location is perfect for beach lover or surfer, as its located around 30 meters from the main road where the Kuta beach is.

The staff are very friendly and helpful. They would come sit and help you if you start a conversation or ask for informations. The conversation with me ended up with a bike helmet for me to borrow :))

Overall its Good. I would stay here again for my next Bali trip.

Note1: For ladies, you might have to use the sun to dry your hair as the power has no enough energy for your hair dryer.

Note2: Bring your shampoo, body foam or soap with you.
fukusode says:
How much is the total cost for 6 nights..?
Posted on: Apr 15, 2011

Related Travel Blogs About Diva Homestay

Day 4
Because of my bad hotel, I couldn't sleep at all, so I packed my bags and walked around Kuta beach. The beach was empty in the morning and all I saw was trash on the beach, YAIKSSS! Anyway, I saw ra…Bali Diva Homestay. It's not a fancy hotel, but comfortable and clean. Bali Diva Homestay Poppies Lane 1 Phone…

Check Bali Hotel Deals