Disney's Hotel Santa Fe

Avenue Robert Schuman, Disneyland, France
01 60 45 78 00

Compare Montevrain Hotel Rates (2.4km away)

Disney's Hotel Santa Fe Disneyland Reviews

rich1981 rich1981
A good Hotel to stay in Disneyland Paris Jan 08, 2011
The Hotels in Disneyland are overall good ofcourse, this one is the most cheap in the resort but it is very nice. Nice bed, nice bathroom and enough space to move around and leave your bags.
Hrethra Hrethra
Good hotel, would stay here again. Apr 04, 2011
I was a little concerned about staying here after reading several reviews on other websites, however I was pleasantly surprised as this hotel was just fine. We didn't want to pay a ridiculous amount as the hotel was just a place for us to crash at the end of the day so we didn't need anything fancy.

Check in was quick & easy, staff were pleasant and helpful. I believe all rooms have two double beds, so for the two of us it was spacious. Bathroom was clean, as was the rest of the room and the beds were comfy. The hotel wasn't all that pretty from the outside but we didn't come to Disneyland for a pretty hotel so that wasn't a problem!

It was about a 10min walk along the river to the Disney Village, which was great. There is also a bus that picks you up outside reception that takes you to the parks. It comes every 10mins or so. We used this a couple of times but it can get a little cramped at times which is to be expected.

Now for breakfast. There was a lot of complaining that you have to queue. I'm not sure what people expected, it is Disneyland after all, it's bound to busy!

You are able to pick a breakfast time slot, I would suggest you head round to the restaurant 10-15 mins before that. We did and were sat eating at our selected time. There was a choice from fruits, cereals, pastries, toast, bread rolls cheese & meat. People do tend to be a little rude and feel the need to push and shove which is rather frustrating. We made it easy on ourselves and headed to get a table first and then went back seperately to get food. A little patience helps too!

Evening buffet was 25euros per adult, not sure on childs prices. We ate this once as there was heavy rain one evening and all the restaurants in the village were packed. It was a little disappointing from my point of view as there were few choices for a vegetarian however my partner was pleased with the selection. It wasn't fancy but there was variety. We wouldn't eat it again as there were cheaper options in the village.

Check out was also simple and the baggage room opposite the reception was very handy.

Over all we were very happy with Hotel Santa Fe, it met our needs for a place to grab food in the morning and crash at night.

We had a great week at Disneyland and will definately stay at Santa Fe when we visit again.

[I have also added this to another wesbite under my other account name Dorasaurus]

Related Travel Blogs About Disney's Hotel Santa Fe

Disneyland
We were very lucky, there were no trafficjams so we arrived in Paris at 10.30 a.m. We checked in at our Hotel Santa Fe, dropped our luggage and we walked through Disney Village to Disneyland parcs. I…Hotel Santa Fe, dropped our luggage and we walked through Disney Village to Disneyland parcs. It was very quiet the whole…

Compare Montevrain Hotel Rates (2.4km away)

Disney's Hotel Santa Fe Map