Disney's Hollywood Studios

(407) 939-1289

Disney's Hollywood Studios Walt Disney World Reviews

danny0091 danny0091
“Disney's Hollywood Studios” Jun 28, 2011
Well disney's "Hollywood Studios" is one of my favorite disney theme parks..I went there on June..so you can expect really long lines..Some of the rides you cannot miss are

"The Rock n' Roller coaster" from areosmith... I had to wait one hour in line but it was all worth it...and then ofcourse the "Tower of Terror"..another thing I really enjoyed was the car show "Lights, Motors, Action!" is a stunt show.. recreating an action scenes...with all the explosions..car chases and gun fire...you would expect from an action film....Anyways if I would tell you everything I would never be done! lol.. overall great theme park highly recomended....I am planning to go again sometime
calavera calavera
Fun park to spend a half day in Apr 05, 2011
We went to Hollywood Studios mainly for the Brown Derby restaurant, but hung around and went on a couple rides as well. The park has some pretty interesting sections. The New York and San Francisco themed areas are fun to walk around and take pictures in.

The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror was great.. I'm a roller coaster junkie and this one still scared me pretty good. It drops you in the dark and you pretty much have no idea what's going to happen next :)

Related Travel Blogs About Disney's Hollywood Studios

Magic Kingdom and Hollywood Studios
An early morning wake-up put us at the very front of the line to enter the Magic Kingdom; in fact, we were the first family through our turnstile.  I got a fun shot of Mickey with his hand in fr… An early morning wake-up put us at the very front of the line to enter the Magic Kingdom; in…

Check Walt Disney World Hotel Deals