Dino & Arneil Hotel Rome

Dino & Arneil Hotel Rome Rates and Deals

Dino & Arneil Hotel Rome Reviews

uzmansafdar uzmansaf…
A hotel in a good Locality May 10, 2010
We didn't have a good experience a at Monty's MA hostel in Rome and some how or the other we did not trust him. But as we had paid for a night so we had to stay there and the very next morning we went to search for a new hotel or hostel with in our price range.

Just across a street we found this hotel in no time though he was % euro expensive than the last one but we opted to stay after seeing the cleanliness of the room and the attached bathroom. The room was decorated in a green coloured theme with comfortable beds and tidy line. We just booked the room right there and paid him the amount.

We went back to grab the luggage and this time as we were with luggage so we decided to use the elevator. Adjusting inside with the luggage was the fun part. it was a compact elevator that cannot accommodate more than three person and only one in case the person has a backpack.

Without having any info, my father entered the elevator first and once my turn came, we realized that even if I was stuck to the wall the door was not being closed. So, after some minor adjustments I stood diagonally and my father was stuck to one corner and though we managed to close the door but opening it was again cumbersome.

Anyhow while checking out of hotel the next day we had this brilliant idea to split the backpack and the smaller one I wore in front and the heavy part was at the back. At least by doing this I was able to close the door myself and additionally we were able to squeeze in a third guy as he was not that bulky. It was nice experience of space management in an elevator overall and we enjoyed the experience.

Overall we had a nice and comfortable stay at least we had a piece of mind. the room was not air conditioned but it had a window and a spare fan as well. The only thing i missed in this budget accommodation was internet access that should have been there and of course breakfast was not included in the package. But when in Rome One has to select between Monty's MA Hostel and Hotel Dino , I will prefer Hotel Dino...:)

Dino & Arneil Hotel Rome Overview

The Dino & Arneil Bed & Breakfast is located in the centre of Rome and offers good-value-for-money accommodation just 5 minutes of Termini train station an ideal destination for backpackers and guests on a cheap break in Rome.

Check Dino & Arneil Hotel Rates and Deals